Online Personal Development Programme to Reach Behavioural Change Goals
Manage and support personal development programmes in small, medium and large organisations.
360Nudge Personal Development Manager is an online system to help organisations manage and support Personal Development Programmes. It is much more than just a record keeping system, iGrow actively identifies behavioural change goals and then delivers blended learning content to encourage, motivate and support that change every step of the way.
How does 360Nudge drive development?
At its heart is a unique blended learning experience that converts each company’s Competence Framework and Behaviours into a series of drivers and associated content.
This means that each 360Nudge installation can be customised for each company’s specific Competence Framework.
Once an individual has selected the specific behaviours that he/she intends to develop, 360Nudge delivers relevant blended content on a regular basis over a period of time.
Key Features of 360Nudge
- Blended learning platform with access to 4000+ reference sources that caters for individual learning styles including links to books, videos, blogs, games etc.
- Management library that can be leveraged to design and keep track of the development programmes and processes.
- Unique behavioural mapping process to envision the learnings and changes expected.
- Private goal setting module to define measurements and oversee the individual’s development.
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Diary that is easy to use and very powerful and effective to keep track of everything.
Automatic and specific content delivery programme that can be tailored to the specific needs of the individual or company.
How 360Nudge Supports Individual Learners
iGrow personal development manager provides employees with independent access to a learning library and personal development tools, the content of which are driven by the company’s Competence Framework. This provides an extremely focused and effective development environment.